CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 26, 2011

It Was a Very Good Year

Thanks to a wonderful group of boys and girls for a year I will never forget. I have enjoyed the opportunity of teaching such receptive children. They are amazing! They are fun! They have grown up so much in the past 180 days! I wish each one much happiness and success.
Love, Mrs. Mac
P.S. Don't forget to pick up your DVDs in the school office when you're in the neighborhood.
P.P.S. Have and safe and happy summer, and I'll see you next year.

1 comment:

  1. Mrs. McClellan-

    I have loved following your blog throughout the year & seeing what the kids are up to. Thank you for taking the time to do this. It has been really fun to see all the cute things they are doing and the kids really love it when they get noticed :)
    We (Makenna & I) have loved having you this year. Thanks again for everything!

    Sincerely,

    Mandy Wallace

    ReplyDelete